The fees in our office are based on these general criteria:
- The nature of the treatment required.
- The time and expense involved in providing the service.
- The care, skill and judgment necessary to provide the service.
- The type of braces you select.
Generally, fees are not quoted on a “piecemeal” basis but are quoted on the full case treatment. The fee is usually quoted prior to the beginning of any treatment. A down payment is required at the start of treatment. The balance is payable over the course of treatment, which is usually two years.
Payment of the fee is arranged with the Office Manager. She has the full responsibility and authority for making these arrangements.
- Cash, Check, Credit, Debit
- MasterCard/VISA/Discover/American Express
- Flex Spending Account
- CareCredit/Capital One Health Care
- Automatic Debit
- Springstone Patient FinancingSM
- No initial payment and no payment for 3-7 weeks
- Affordable Extended Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments
- 6-24 month Promotional Plans
- No prepayment penalty
You can calculate potential monthly payment options. Or place an application in a few short minutes, and decisions are typically available in seconds. For more information, just ask our team or visit springstoneplan.com
Dental insurance usually covers some, but not all, of the cost of your orthodontic treatment. Most plans require a co-payment. In fact, a significant co-payment for orthodontic treatment is the rule, not the exception.
If you have dental insurance, please bring your plan information with you at your first visit. Periodically, during treatment, you will receive additional insurance forms which require your signature and Dr. Farrow’s signature. It is your responsibility to bring in these forms to our office.
We will work with you to assure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled. However, we do not have any relationship with your insurance company and, therefore, the ultimate financial responsibility is yours. Here is a list of the insurances that we accept:
- Aetna- PPO/DMO
- Fraternal Order Of Police
- Corporate Health Admin
- Cigna Dental Health-PPO/DMO- Individual Companies
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers
- District Council #33
- Teamsters H&W Local 107, 312, 326, 331, 384, 463, 470, 500, 623, 628, 830
- District Council #47
- Fire Fighters
- The Guardian
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Laborers District Council
- Met Life Preferred Plan
- United Concordia
- United Concordia CHIP
- Concordia Plus
- United Health Care